How to Watch Vimeo on Roku TV
Roku Streaming device is the digital Set-Top box which is used for stream your data, favorite TV Shows, video and more from your smartphone, tablet or laptop on TV Screen. Basically, Roku is a digital media device whose allows us to watch video, music, and photo on the big screen via the network connection. Roku used two type of network wired or wireless. First of all, you have to setup and roku.com/link activate your Roku Device afetr that you can Activate Vimeo on Roku player. Roku streaming device has 3500+ public as well as the private channel. Most of the channel are free on Roku but some channel is paid. Paid channel needs to buy from the channel service provider or Roku Channel Store. Roku including channels like Hulu Plus, Netflix, HGTV, PBS Kids, HBO NOW and much more.
Live Streaming on Vimeo:
Vimeo is a video sharing website developed by a group of the filmmaker who wanted to share and view user videos, movies. Also, with the help of Vimeo website, you can watch staff picks, browse by categories and channels, purchase on demand movies/videos and join groups.
Vimeo on Roku is used to sharing videos and watch 30,000 movies and series directly from the creators or filmmaker. Vimeo on-demand service gives you the opportunity to creators to distribute their videos all over the world directly with the use of Vimeo. In addition, you can also purchase and rent videos while browsing the channel on Roku player because previously video on demand is not available on Roku. Roku is divide Vimeo into four categories Action, Comedy, Documentary, and Horror. Firstly, you have linked to your Vimeo account. If you Vimeo Roku channel is not link Roku account, you only able to browse collection and staff pick.
Connected Roku to the Vimeo:
When you connected to the vimeo.com/activate account, you will also access videos as well as uploaded and marked as watch later or like. Basically, vimeo account is free for the customer but if you want to upload your videos and need to more memory than free account then you want to purchase upgraded account.
In fact, Vimeo on Roku provides facility to the user that they can like videos and add them to watch later list under the main menu. Be careful, if you click on like or watch later button then it automatically likes and added to watch later list. If you want to cancel that action then you need to unlike and remove the video.
To Download Vimeo on Roku:
- Firstly, go to channel store under Home Screen.
- Multiple lists appear on the screen, select Vimeo icon.
- Click on download option and follow instruction on the screen.
- If your vimeo.com activate account doesn’t connect to your Roku device, then you can connect your Roku to Vimeo account.
How to Add or Install Vimeo Channel:
- First of all, press home button through Roku remote.
- Select streaming channel by scrolling up/down in order to open Roku channel store.
- Browse and search Vimeo channel by keyword ” Vimeo ” under channel list.
- Then click on Vimeo channel and click on Add Roku Channel button.
- Then Vimeo channel is add or install to your device.
Activate Vimeo.com/activate Channel:
- Then go to vimeo.com/activate link under web/computer in order to enter vimeo channel code.
- Then click on Submit button and your Vimeo is activate.
- You may also install Vimeo App on your Smart Phone. You may access all latest video, share movies/videos on-demand on your smartphone.