Steps for Activating Roku Streaming Stick
Roku streaming stick has all the features of Roku media player. Because this is a Roku product, therefore you have to create Roku com link first. Before creating roku.com/link account, you must setup Roku streaming stick with your home TV.
Here you can see complete steps to Setup Roku streaming stick:
- Initially, you have to open the new streaming player box and check the entire necessary thing, such as power batteries, streaming stick, Roku remote and power adapter.
- Then connect your Roku streaming stick to the TV by pursuing the beneath procedure:
- First and foremost, plug the power adapter into the back of the stick.
- Next, insert streaming stick into the back of your home TV.
- After that, plug in power adapter into the wall outlet and turn on the power switch.
- Now you can the startup screen and pick a language.
- Afterward, select network name and enter username as well as password over the screen.
- After performing the previous step, you need to download the latest version of the software.
- You can see a unique roku activation link code on the TV screen.
- Once you performed above steps, move to the www.roku com link account activation process.
- If you do not have a Roku account, you must create Roku account by visit Roku’s official site.
- Further, you can see activation code and you have to enter Roku code on Rou’s official site and click on submit button.
- If you already have Roku account, just log in and proceed further.
- Choose a payment method. Roku user can pick either PayPal or Credit Card.
- Once you choose your preferred payment method, create Roku transaction PIN.
- In the last step, complete the process and access Roku channel store to add your preferred Roku channels.
For more details about Roku devices, you must contact us. After reading this, if still, you have any query, feel free to contact us. Our Roku support team always pleasant to help their users.