Roku Premiere is the well-known model of Roku streaming device. Now Roku premiere comes with the latest ability to display 720p HD and 1080p high-definition content. To activate Roku premiere you need to create Roku.com/link account because your Roku account must be linked to your Roku premiere. Hereabouts you can see simple and easy steps to activate Roku premiere. Let’s have a look:
Steps to Setup Roku Premiere and activate Roku.com/link
Step 1: Cable Connections
- Initially, you need to make the cable connection between your Home TV and Roku streaming device.
- HDMI cable is required to make the connection.
- Then plug the one back of the HDMI cable into the end of the Roku streaming device.
- Afterward, insert the second endpoint of HDMI cable into the back of your Home TV.
Step 2: Turn on your Roku device
- Presently Roku wants power connection through Roku power adaption. And then attach it to the power source through the wall outlet.
- Then turn on your Roku streaming device.
Step 3: Choose language
- First and foremost, choose a language for text input.
- Next, scroll up and down the list and hold OK key from your Roku remote to choose a language.
Step 4: Internet connection
- Now you have to provide internet connection first.
- Furthermore, you can use either wireless or wired internet connection.
- If you choose a wireless connection, provide username and password to get the internet connection.
- In case you want to choose wired internet connection, you can utilize the Ethernet cable.
Step 5: Software Update
- Once you get the internet connection, your Roku streaming player is ready to download and update the recent version of Software,
- Now you have you to wait till the software is downloading.
Step 6: Set the Display type
- At first, preferred Autodetect display type and your Roku premiere will check the HDMI link and discover the supported video resolution.
- Furthermore, to have your Roku premiere axiomatically choose the suitable display resolution so you do not have to manually configure the settings, tap Ok go to automatic option.
- In the event that you need to adjust the display type, go to settings.
- Under the settings move to Display type option.
- Besides, if supported for 4K is not recognized and you are utilizing a 4L compatible TV, verify that all HDMI cables are properly attached to all link supported HDCP 2.2.
Step 7: Create Roku account and activate Roku premiere
To create Roku account you must follow the beneath steps:
- Go to Roku’s official site.
- Next, click on sign up option to create a Roku account.
- Then enter the necessary details such as filename last name, email and password.
- A while later, you get a Roku com activation code and you must enter that code on Roku’s official site.
- Then click on submit button to submit the Roku activation code.
- At last, you need to create a Transaction Pin for security.
- Now you are ready to use your Roku streaming player.