Generally, clients confront issues during the Roku code activation and enter Roku code. But, this is not a big task to perform. Thus, now you can see the solution of all various types of Roku error codes issues:
Resolve Roku Error Code 001
Here we have some steps to fix Roku error code 001
- First, turn off your Roku streaming player.
- Next, you need to expel all power cables from your router.
- Then you need to connect the Ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player.
- Now you can make the power association on your router again.
- Hence, you have finished with this. Check if there is an issue.
- After that, discover roku.com/link activation code and enter Roku code on roku.com.
The Solution for Roku Error Code 003:
Explanations for this error code:
- TV inadequate to communicate with your Roku update server.
- Firewall issues with Roku refresh server.
- Because of DNS error and many more.
- Let’s discuss the solution of this error code:
- In the beginning, you need to reboot your Router first.
- After that, perform the TV reset task.
- Now, you have to disable your firewall.
- Afterwards, move to the Roku secret screen menu and complete update task.
- Moreover, you can attempt the manual refresh by means of USB.
- Then press home key 5 times.
- Again squeeze quick forward 3 times.
- Similarly, Rewind for 2 times.
- See the “Update software” choice and tap on OK.
- You have done.
Deal with Roku Error Code 009:
Here you may need to change the DNS setting on your network modem. Additionally, see the steps beneath:
- Determine that your provided internet connection should activate from another device.
- Now you have to refresh the firmware of your router.
- After that, you need to change your wireless channels.
- Then, you can modify your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Afterward, you need to manage wireless security mode.
- At last, you can change your DNS servers.
Steps To Fix Roku Error Code 011:
Initially, you have to attempt to reset your Roku streaming player. Also, you must follow the beneath procedure:
- First and foremost, choose the settings menu.
- Now you can view the “Network” option.
- Then, look down to “repeat guided setup” and click on it.
- Besides, pick the provided network name that you will utilize.
- At last, get associated with the network by giving Roku com link account
Tackle Roku error code 014:
This error code 014 happened amid wireless network connection. So, you can see some steps in order tackle this blunder.
- You must attach Roku streaming player to the internet through the cable modem. Else, you can use router through the Ethernet cable.
- Now go to the Roku setting and finish all steps for the Ethernet connection on Roku streaming player.
- Once the Ethernet association is finished, come back to the web settings alternative on your Roku streaming player.
- Now you need to pick wireless option and your network over there.
- After that, provide your password.
- Afterward, the connection procedure has been finished.
Are you still suffering from issues? Do not take stress about that. You should try another method to fix Roku error code issues. Get a relevant solution to fix your problems. Our Roku well-qualified team is available every day and night to deal with your issues.