Troubleshoot Purple Screen Issue That Displays HDCP Unauthorized Problem in Your Roku:
Roku is a most prominent streaming device. If you are a daily user of Roku, you have to come over a purple screen, at some time, with an issue Roku HDCP Unauthorized error. Content Disabled” being shown on your Roku streaming device.
HDCP is the type of TV shows and movies which are needed to prevent the copy of A/V with the support of an HDMI cable. Furthermore, this problem may also be a result of another issue like a weak HDMI connector or HDMI cable.
Steps by steps instructions to fix HDCP unauthorized. Content disabled issue:
Are you trying to stream 4K Ultra HD content when you see the purple screen? Then move further and follow the beneath procedure:
- From both your Roku TV and Roku player, unplug each end of the HDMI cable.
- Turn off your Roku TV and unplug its power cord.
- Then eliminate the power cord from your Roku player.
- After that, reconnect both ends of the HDMI cable, confirming that each connector is attached strongly and clearly.
- Now reconnects the power cord to your TV and Roku player as well. Also, you need to wait for both devices to power on and hold the power key from your TV.
- Besides, try to view the video again.
In case, the above steps are not able to fix your issue, at that point, try another method:
- First and foremost, try another HDMI input on your TV.
- Also, try to utilize different HDMI cable, to confirm that the cable you are presently using does not have any defects.
- Further, if you are utilizing an HDMI switch or AVR, then you need to try to associate the Roku player immediately with the TV.
- In case you are utilizing a computer monitor, at that point, try to utilize a TV.
- Besides, try to use different Display Settings on your Roku device.
- From your Roku device, choose settings.
- Under Settings, select Display type.
- After setting up Roku player, if seeing HDCP purple screen at the first time, ensure that your Roku TV or AVR supports HDCP.
After performing above steps, we hope you are able fix purple screen issue on your Roku device. Besides, if you want more updations about Roku, you must visit roku com link help. Surely here you can get relevant information about Roku models.