Manage or Cancel a Subscription to a Roku Channel
The payment method connected to your roku.com/link account enables you to acquire a subscription to channels for successful services by the Roku channel store. Furthermore, you can Manage Subscription to Roku Channels as well as add or cancel your subscription billing at one place by accessing your roku account.
- Some channels give a free trial. If the trial period is finished, the channel is converted into the subscription. To prevent this, terminate the subscription.
- Further, if you cancel your subscription, the removal will not take influence until the next renewal date and you may be entitled to continue to access the channel until then.
Manage subscription from your Roku device:
- First and foremost, hold the home button from your Roku remote to open the home screen.
- Next, find the “My Subscription” option in the given ways:
- From channel list:
- Go to home screen.
- Choose the subscription channel.
- Press * from your Roku remote control.
From channel store:
- Initially, pick the streaming channels.
- Browse the subscription.
- Then hold OK.
- After performing above step, choose Manage subscription to see the details related to channels.
- A while later, pick the Cancel subscription to unsubscribe.
- Also, you can cancel the channel quickly or you need to wait for a couple of minute for a remainder.
Manage subscription from Web:
- Firstly, open the browser on your computer.
- Then move to www roku com link site
- Next, sign in to your roku.com/link account.
- After that, tap on Manage your subscription.
- Now “My subscription” page display on your device screen.
- You can view all your subscription with terms and conditions applied it.
Important: The subscription you buy from the outside of the Roku Channel Store is not accessible on this page.
- Choose unsubscribe or any other option according to your choice.