The Sharp Roku TV describes a new creation of smart TVs. This device offers to users a high picture quality, Internet access, high-quality sound and plenty of contrast etc. However, users can connect game consoles, Blu-ray players and cable boxes to Sharp Roku TVs. Further, users can manage the Roku TV display with icons for their favorite channels, which means users able to watch live TV, stream movies, listen to music and much more. Also, you can take guidance from Roku com link support to sort out Sharp Roku TV issues. Our experts are 24*7 available to give you instant solutions regarding your Roku issues.
Some common issue and solution for Sharp Roku TV:
The black bar is around the screen and arises due to some picture settings changes. To solve black bar issue apply following steps to Roku TV:
- Firstly, Go to the Settings from the Main menu.
- Next, navigate for the Settings and find the option for “Advanced Picture Settings” then click on this option and select it.
- Then you have to try various display sizes options to see which size is perfect for your Roku TV.
- Afterwards, select the size which is looking perfects for your Sharp Roku TV and apply it now.
The above steps will surely resolve the black bar issue. If these steps not works to remove black bars, then for your kind information, the Black Bar can be visible due to damaged or broken cables also. In this case, you have to check each cable connection as well as unplug it and plug it again into your device and restart the Roku TV.
No Video Screened
Another common issue with your Roku smart TV, there are several reasons for this issue such as Picture settings incorrect on the Roku sharp TV, Selecting incorrect input source by the users etc. To sort out this problem follow the below steps:
- First, move to the Setting Menu and select “Advanced Picture Settings” menu.
- Now, make changes to the display settings try to select best video quality for your TV screen.
- Otherwise, try reconnecting the device with some other cable.
- Also, check if the input device itself is damage by connecting it to another TV.
Note: Check Roku TV by connecting different devices with the same port to check the port is fine or not, if not then contact immediately to Roku com link support team.
No audio problem in Sharp Roku TV is another irritating problem. If you are facing this issue then check preliminary Settings such as TV volume is muted or any headphones connected to the TV, or Audio mode settings are modified.
Furthermore, The Roku TV gives you the better experience than another device. So, issues with this device are not permanent, try to solve your problems with above solutions otherwise visit our experts will give you relevant solutions.