To start with Kodi, this is a popular streaming channel. Everyone must have this app on their Smartphone or another device. But watching Kodi on the large screen TV is an amazing experience. So, do you have Roku streaming device? If yes, then you can watch Kodi on your big TV. Moreover, the users can get more latest apps on Roku like Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, YouTube TV, NowhereTV, Kodi, Showtime Anytime on Roku and many more.
Nowadays, the Kodi is a most popular streaming app. You should watch this streaming service on your big screen TV. Likewise, the Kodi will give you quality contents and 4k HDR picture. As we know, the Kodi is an open source platform so anyone can install KODI app. As well as, the users can watch their beloved shows through various latest free Roku channels 2018. It provides you more than 40,000 streaming services.
Step to step how to install Kodi on Roku:
Basically, there are many different ways to get Kodi on Roku player.
Get Kodi on Roku Device
Usually, you cannot download Kodi on your Roku player but you can use Roku’s cast feature to play Kodi on your Roku player. However, the users can download Kodi on various operating systems such as windows, android, iOS, MAC OS and other similar devices.
Guidelines to get Kodi on Roku:
- In the first step, you need to turn on your Roku device.
- After that, the users need to press home button from their Roku remote. It will bring you to the home screen.
- From Roku home screen, you should navigate to the settings menu. Further, you can see “system updates” option on your settings screen, open it and upgrade your Roku device.
Note: If you are using old Roku version then update your device with new Roku OS 8 version. It has new features and high processors.
- Now, go to screen mirroring option from Roku settings. Similarly, you have to enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
- Afterward, you can choose your Smartphone or computer to mirror on Roku.
Hence, now you can watch Kodi on Roku player. However, you can watch on-demand, Sports, music, TV shows and much more. Besides, the users can install Kodi on Roku by using their Smartphone or computer. Moreover, if you want to know more information about this topic, then go to Roku com link help. We are ready to give you further information regarding Roku player.