Enter Roku Code on Home TV:
There are few steps to enter the Roku Activation Code which is listed below.
Roku.com/link Support for some Roku Issues:
- Issues during roku.com/link activation
- Unsuccessful process in Roku Activation
- Roku Activation Code doesn’t show on your Home TV
- Your Roku remote is not responding as well as not working properly
- Generate Roku Errors Codes 001,003,005,011,012,014
- Unable to connect with WI-FI or other provided network connection
Follow these steps to setup your Roku Device:
- Setup of streaming media device is the complex job but not anymore if you have Roku.
- Roku activation is easy by following best systematic approach given below
- Quickly setup Roku device and enjoy your favorite channels, TV Shows, and movies for the first time. For that let’s open the magical Roku setup box.
- For setup of Roku Player, you need Roku Player, Power adapter, Remote control, Standard batteries, Standard cable and quick start setup guidance.
Link Roku device using Roku Activation Code:
The first step is to link your Roku device with your home TV:
- Firstly, you have to check HDMI port on your home TV and the Roku device.
- Connect your Roku device with your home TV via HDMI ports using wire supplied in Roku box.
- Power up your Roku device by plug power adapter in the wall socket and also insert power connector in Roku device.
- Add standard batteries into your Roku remote to boost.
- Note that you insert (-) batteries first.
- If you want to use a wired network, use Ethernet wire cable.
- Connect one end of Ethernet port on Roku device and other ends of Ethernet port on the router.
Display Roku Setup:
If Your Roku Device Is Linked Then Next Step To Start Visual Setup Process Which Is Given Below
- Now you are able to see Roku welcome screen on home TV
- If still, you are unable to see Roku screen, check your power connectivity and also your display source such as TV input
- Next is select language for your Roku device to operate or understand instruction which shows on TV screen
- Connect the internet via Ethernet. One other option to connect is WI-FI
- If you choose WI-FI connection, Roku automatically look available wireless network
- Select your network name from available network and enter the WI-FI password which is easily learned to you
- Once your Roku device is connected to the internet, green ticks are shown on Home TV
- Then, ask to update the necessary and latest software
- Click ok to continue to process
- Don’t worry if Roku screen is off, Roku will restart when the software update is complete
- After that Roku Code is given to link your Roku device
- Use Roku Link Code to complete display setup process
- Submit Roku com linkCode online at roku.com/link.
- If you are unable to complete the visual setup process then you also take Roku Technical Support as well as Roku Activation Services
Roku.com/link Account Activation:
After the visual setup process, last step but very important step is to activate www.roku.com/link account step listed below
- Setup your roku.com/link account
- For that please visit roku.com URL
- After the setup of Roku.com/link account, select payment mode such as credit card, PayPal and etc
- Now you are able to browse and choose favorite Roku channels and add it to your collection from the wide range of channels
- Finally, setup process of Roku and account is complete.
- Now you are ready to enjoy online streaming of Roku device which is an offer by us.
- Your favorite channels and movies of your interest and TV shows are just a click away now.
Tip: If You Face Some Roku Errors Or Issues While Setup Roku Device You Can Take Roku Com Link Help