The Roku 3 is a well-known streaming player. It has the ability to access unrestricted channel, private listening, HD picture, voice clarity and much more. Moreover, Roku 3 has amazing features that you will never get in different Roku remote such as voice control, headphones plug-in for personal listening, prompt access to Roku channels and extremely more. To complete your Setup Roku Setup 3 you need to visit Roku.com/link and you must scroll down to get accomplish steps to setup Roku 3:
Easy Guide to Setup Roku 3 (Model 4230):
Step 1: HDMI cable
- Initially, you must buy an HDMI cable, this is important for attaching both devices.
- Essentially, HDMI cable does not come with Roku 3 player you can simply purchase this cable from your near market.
Step 2: Connect your Roku 3 and TV
- Presently, you need to attach your Roku 3 box with Roku TV.
- Plug in HDMI cable into Roku 3 streaming box then TV’s HDMI port.
Step 3: Attach the power
- If you have attached Roku 3 streaming device to your TV, you have to plug in the cables into power sources.
- Presently, turn on your both devices.
Step 4: Establish the Internet connection
- If you want high-quality content, you need a high-speed internet connection.
- So, attach an Ethernet cable to Roku streaming player to get a secure internet service.
- Besides, if you have a wireless network, for example, router, attach the Roku 3 box to your wireless network by visit to the “wireless settings” option.
Step 5: Choose a language
- Now your Roku streaming player has turned on and the first screen you can see with different languages, choose your preferred language and then click on Next button.
Step 6: Select the Network
- Further, if you choose a wireless network, enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Once you have entered your password, your Roku 3 will automatically be attached to your wireless network.
- Update Latest Roku OS 8 Software and start rebooting
After performing above steps, you can enjoy your beloved TV shows and movies on your big TV screen, your Roku 3 device has been installed favorably on your TV. Simply choose your Roku remote and explore your beloved channels such Hulu, HBO Now, activate starz, Netflix, HGTV, FX Networks, Showtime Anytime, Fox Sportgo on Roku and much more. Besides, if you want to any kind of help regarding Roku streaming device, you must visit us. Happy streaming!