Activate Facebook on Roku:
Roku is a streaming device that gives thousands of free apps on your TV. If we talk about facebook, this is a most popular app that is using by billions of people yet. Moreover, facebook is simply like a part of their life in the modern generation. Because the generation is on growing stage that is the reason behind demands are also on growing stage. Although, people can use facebook on their Smartphone, now they can use it on Roku. Moreover, if you are using Roku, you can enjoy facebook on your big TV screen. Most of the users face issues when they want to Add Facebook Channel on Roku. So, here we are providing the solution to resolve all issues related to facebook.
Add Facebook Channel on Roku:
We have two methods to add facebook on Roku. The first one is; add facebook through TV. And the second one is; add facebook on Roku via PC or roku.com/link account. So, let’s start with the first method. Read the steps below.
Add facebook through TV on Roku:
- Hope you have already setup your Roku streaming player. Now power on your Roku streaming player as well as TV.
- After turn on, you can see the home screen of Roku on your TV. Here you can find the streaming channel list. Tap on that option and click on.
- Moreover, here you can see a new page named as streaming channel page.
- Now you have to find search option that is located on the left side of window
- Then click on that and you have to type that you want to search
- Moreover, type facebook in that
- Afterward, see the facebook app icon o your screen
- You need to tap on that icon and click as well
- At last, press OK button
- After that, you have to click on “Add Channel” button
- Wait for few minutes, it will install facebook automatically
- Check your home screen, facebook icon has been displayed on the screen
Add facebook through PC or Roku.com/link account:
Now the second method is added facebook via PC. Follow these steps in order to add facebook on Roku through Roku.com/link account.
- Firstly, you need to log in your roku com link account. Moreover, you can use your PC or laptop to log in.
- Besides this, open my.roku.com account in order to login
- After login, check your account information as well as other details.
- Now you have to click on Channel store from the drop down list
- Moreover, visit channel directly via channelstore.roku.com
- Then, you need to type facebook in the search box
- You can see the facebook icon on your screen
- Afterward, you have to wait and then enjoy Facebook on your Roku via Roku account
So, these are two methods to add facebook on Roku player. Even you apply these methods to any Roku player and Roku streaming stick. If still, you are facing issues, choose another option. Moreover, you can take help from our Roku technical support service.