Activate and Troubleshoot HBO NOW on Roku using HBONOW.com/tvcode
Now Roku channel store has included HBO NOW channel. Once you get HBO NOW activate on your Roku after activate roku.com/link account, you can enjoy unlimited streaming shows and movies Comedy, Documentaries, Drama, Action and much more with register HBO now for free 1-month trial. Let’s discuss the steps to get HBONOW.com/tvcode activation on tour Roku streaming device:
- Initially, move to Roku’s home screen.
- Next to Roku’s channel store.
- From the Roku channel store, find the HBO NOW channel.
- Once you find the channel, click it.
- Then click on “Add Channel” option to add HBO NOW on your Roku channel list.
- Afterward, you can see “Activate your device” alternate, tap that alternate and get your activation code.
- Now enter the activation code on your computer.
- Go to HBONOW.com/tvcode official page.
- Choose your Roku streaming device from your laptop or PC and then proceed further by click on “Continue” button.
- A while later, pick your TV’s brand and provide your username and password to your TV provider.
- Finally, you can enjoy HBO NOW on your Roku player.
The activation process of HBO NOW is easy as well as you can activate HBO Go on Roku, but sometimes the user may suffer from issues while streaming HBO NOW on their Roku players.
Well, you do not need to go here and there to resolve your issues. Here we provide accomplish solutions to fix your issues regarding HBO NOW Roku channel. Let’s have a look:
Remove the HBO Now and re-add on your Roku
Are you still suffers from issues with HBO Now Roku channel? Then remove this channel for a while and then reinstall it from your Roku channel store. Here you can get complete steps to perform this process:
At first, move to Roku’s home screen and then tap on HBO Now icon then hold “*” key from your Roku remote.
- Remove the HBO Now from your roku.com/link account.
- Then reboot your Roku streaming player as well as TV.
- Besides, make your Roku streaming device correctly turn on.
- After performing the previous step, you will be automatically going back to Roku’s home screen.
- Likewise, move to your Roku channel store and add HBO Now App or channel again.
No sound while watching videos
Sometimes users may unable to listen audio while they are watching videos on their big TV screen. In this circumstance, you need to modify the audio settings of your Roku streaming device. To resolve this kind of trouble you must follow the beneath steps:
- Initially, hold the “Home” key from your Roku remote to view the Roku’s home screen.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Under the settings, pick “Audio Settings”.
- Then click on “Audio Mode”.
- Next, change the audio settings to “Stereo Mode”.
Video buffers or is lower quality
In case, if HBO Now Roku channel plays bad quality of videos, at that point, you need to follow the following steps to fix your issues:
- First of all, go to settings menu from your Roku remote.
- From the settings menu, choose “Network” and then choose the “Wired network”.
Important: 1. It will furnish you high-speed internet quality, which decreases the buffering issue.
2. Presently, attach your device to a wired internet connection
Not able to change style & cannot turn on the closed caption
The closed caption is featured in your Roku streaming player and HBO use this feature from your device. Follow beneath process to resolve HBO NOW issues on Roku and closed caption turning on the trouble:
- Hold the “*” key from your Roku remote to turn on or off the closed captions.
- Also, you can move to “Settings”.
- Then choose “Closed Captioning” in HBO Now.
- Further, if you want to change the caption styling, hold the “Home” key from your Roku remote.
- After that, choose “Settings” and then “Captions”.