How to Setup Pear Channel on Roku
After purchasing Roku streaming player, users always curious about streaming latest channels with more number of features. But sometimes, they feel some troubleshooting during adding channels from the Roku channel store. If you are also one of them, then please be patient! Roku com link help information regarding pear channel. Moreover, you will be able to add pear channel on your Roku device by taking help from Roku com link Support
Now, let’s discuss what is channel pear?
Pear channel is a cloud-based media library that allows you access multiple numbers of TV Shows, movies, music, news, sports and so many things. You can easily get the content of the pear channel by downloading it. You can access the pear channel on the Android, chrome cast and IOS devices. Moreover, media supported by the pear channel is M4A (H.264), MRSS (Media RSS feeds), ISMV / ISM Manifest (Microsoft Smooth Streaming), M4V (H.264), MOV (H.264) etc. The website of pear channel offers you many pre-installed sources like discovery, NAT GEO wild, animal planet, ABC news and TLC. You just have to add pre-installed sources once from the pear website then they get automatically feed on the main menu.
Steps to install Pear channels on Roku Device
You can pair one Roku player to the one channel pear library. If you unable to see a new screen ten it means that your Roku device has already paired with another pear channel library or account. If not paired with any account then you will see a screen showing you new screens.
- You will see a screen showing you below points.
- Register a free account at channelpear.com and log in.
- Here, enter the code to get paired with the Roku.
- You are recommended to add at least 1media source to your library.
- Now, re-launch the channel to synchronous this device with your library.
- If you haven’t registered an account yet, do it now by visiting channelpear.com/register. Then “log in” to your account.
- After this, go to the channelpear.com/library.
- Next, you will see many devices to get paired. But you have to choose the Roku streaming player.
- Now, click on the “pair device”.
- Now, enter the code given the Roku streaming player earlier, click on the pair button.
- If you will perform all above steps carefully then you will see the successful message on the home screen.
- Means to say, you have successfully paired your Roku with the channel pear and now you are able to add media sources on the pear channel.
How can you install pear private channel on Roku?
If you want to install pear private channel on the Roku then you have to perform some very basic steps one by one. We hope, after following these steps you will be able to stream pear private channels on the Roku.
- First of all, go to the Roku chanel store
- If prompted, then log in to your Roku account.
- You will see a list of channels choose the private channels that you want to add.
- Choose the channel and click on the “add” option.
- Moreover, if you want to check the latest updates on your Roku player then go to the settings. Then click on the “system updates”.
- After this, you will see another option i.e. check updates click on it.
- Sometimes, you feel some troubleshooting during adding pear private channels then take help from our Roku Chat Support team
- A part of it, you can also enjoy the pear private channel on your mobile phone.
- For this, go the app store or play store and download the Roku app.
- This will help you to further adding the channels as per your demand.